Webelos Camp with 3170 & 3171
We had a great time this weekend teaching the Readyman skills to the Webelos of Pack 3170 and 3171. The Troop taught First Aid, Fire building, Flag knowledge and knots to the cubs.
Some stand out moments:
• Boy Scouts working the Scouting Way, teaching the next generation.
• First year scouts cooked in tinfoil.
• Great campfire ceremony hosted by Ayden.
• Chuck has been responsible for starting many traditions like the Thorns and Roses Ceremony and now the Saturday Leader Steak Fry.
• Steven and Max workshopping a new skit. Falling Rocks.
Thanks to everyone who made this camp a success.